General Admission SOLD OUT but…
VIP Seat Auction now happening for 27 balcony seats
See Details Below
VIP SEAT AUCTION
We are extending the auction to Midnight, Sunday, January 13, 2019.
Below is the set of complete instructions:
“A block of 27 VIP balcony passes has been released for the Thurs Jan 17 concert. THIS IS A STANDING ROOM ONLY CONCERT, but the band have allowed the OTH balcony seats to be sold off with ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of the proceeds going to 2 causes: Our OTH Everett’s Lift Accessibility campaign, and the WDHS music Dept.
“The last shows sold out fast. How will we avoid lineups and tickets being snatched up in a millisecond online this time?”
The 27 highest bids will be taken.
There is no race against the clock. You have 3 days to decide how much you want to pay, and bid on your ticket(s) via email.
Anyone can bid on ONE or a PAIR of tickets only. The 27 highest bids will be chosen. Email your bid to OTHA@oldtownhall.org before midnight on Sunday, January 13. Successful bidders will be notified that day. The total of charity dollars raised will be announced Monday.
Minimum bid (per ticket) is $125.
The VIP Balcony Pass includes:
- Early Admittance to the venue (6 PM)
- Complimentary, exclusive cocktail hour with Burning Kiln Winery sparkling wine (Thank you BKW!) and delicious tapas.
- Personalized, autographed collectible poster
- Balcony soft seats accessible only to VIPs, with option of floor access as well
- VIP service for duration of show
- Charitable receipt issued for balance of any bid over $125
The VIP Balcony passes are a donation by the Sheepdogs to bolster our arts community. We thank them for this gesture of generosity.